Yard Waste containers are available from the Borough office at a cost of $13.00.
The containers are 25 gallons and meet all the requirements for the yard waste program.
Yard Waste Schedule & Collection Information
Please see the calendar for the yard waste schedule.
Waste Management will begin yard waste collection in April and provide the service two weeks per month through November. The yard waste guidelines still apply:
- No bags or boxes will be accepted – only open containers not exceeding 33-gallons in size
- Yard waste containers may not have lids and must be marked with the complete word "yard waste" in large letters on all sides of the can. Stickers are available at the Borough office at no charge.
- All yard waste containers must have drainage holes in the bottom of the can and must have graspable handles of adequate strength for lifting.
- Plants, twigs, and any bush trimmings smaller than 1" diameter, must be placed in open containers not exceeding 45-pounds, or, bound together in bundles not exceeding 4-feet in length or 45-pounds in weight using cotton or sisal twine only. Bagged items and unbound loose piles will not be picked-up!
- Pumpkins, gourds, hay bales, and other vegetation used for seasonal decorations will be collected as yard waste.
The schedule for yard waste collection will be available with the April newsletter.